Additionally, students can choose one of several concentrations within the accounting program to further focus their learning and help students differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Graduates of Accounting programme of University of the Potomac-VA Campus are able to:
- Identify and discuss the ethical and social responsibilities of accounting professionals and apply professional judgment to present financial statements fairly.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and managerial reports using various accounting standards, theories and techniques.
- Develop written and oral business communication skills to deliver accounting information to appropriate users effectively.
- Work in teams, analyze practical accounting problems and financial statements consistent with real world situations.
- Use technology to solve accounting problems and improve decision-making skills.
U.S. News ranks Accounting careers as #3 for Best Business Jobs. With changing tax laws and added regulatory requirements as a constant part of our economy, there will always be need for accounting professionals to monitor finances and make sure companies stay in compliance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer and Office Applications
- English Composition
- Student Success Strategies
- College Mathematics
- College Algebra
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 96 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official academic evidence of completion of secondary education (high school or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or undergraduate for graduate applicants. Academic evidence should be translated into English.
- Official proof of English language proficiency
- Pay U.S. $100 non-refundable application fee.
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7506 USD per semester
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.