Only students providing valid contact details (E-mail and phone number) will be contacted by the university regarding their requests.
The Music Performance programme offered by the London College of Creative Media focuses on key areas such as instrumental skills, performance, songwriting and music programming. The Cert HE is written and taught by experienced and internationally successful musicians, who are all working professionals, constantly bringing new experiences into the classroom. The course is not focused on a particular style of music; it encompasses all genres from the last 100 years.
Aside from the core modules, there is no limitation on the modules that the student can choose. The variety of what you learn as a student is up to you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 111 other Masters in Music History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An Access to Higher Education course or a BTEC Extended Diploma will be considered as equivalent to two full Level 3 qualifications.
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English or a Level 2 equivalent (e.g. Functional Skills).
- We also welcome applications from mature students (21+ years) and those without formal qualifications but with demonstrable passion for and practical experience in music.
- The personal statement is an important part of your application and is your chance to tell us about your aims in music and why it interests you.
- Audition Information
- In addition to your application entry onto the programme will be determined by your audition and interview.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.