At Scene Painting from University of North Carolina School of the Arts you will begin the program learning the foundation of scenic painting, such as drawing, color and design and drafting. Your classes will intensify through the program as you learn and begin to develop the basic skills of scene painting both in the classroom and in the studio.
Our Scene Painting program can lead you to careers as scenic artists or scenic charges for various venues, programs and groups. Some of our graduates have chosen paths in academia and as curators for cultural centers where their creativity and skills can still shine. Nearly all of our Scene Painting degree alumni find jobs in their chosen field, so no matter what path you choose, your degree and portfolio will pave the way.
- Color and Design
- Drafting for the Theatre
- Scenic Rendering
- Advanced Scene Painting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Art History View 1304 other Bachelors in Design in United States
- Applicants must submit the application and application fee along with the documentation outlined by each department.
- Applicants must audition and/or interview
- Transcripts MUST be translated to English with both a credential evaluation and GPA equivalent from a certifying agency
- Courses in which the applicant is enrolled at the time of application must accompany the application
- Undergraduate applicants currently enrolled in American schools may substitute the SAT or ACT score
International23731 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23731 USD per year during 48 months.
National23731 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23731 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6497 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.