In the Software Development (Mobile Apps and Connected Devices) environment at Athlone Institute of Technology your phone will control your world. Late home from work, your phone will turn on the heating, check the fridge and choose a recipe based on those ingredients.
It may tell you what additional ingredients you need and where you can find them. When you arrive home, your phone will automatically unlock your door, turn on the lights and suggest a route for that run you were planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Development For Connected Devices,
- Software Development,
- Connected Devices,
- Engineering Economics,
- Software Design and Test
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 32 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade 06 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate examination. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
- Any QQI level 5 qualification is acceptable. Applicants to this programme are required, however, to have the module mathematics (5N1833) or Computational Methods and Problem-solving (5N0554) or Maths for IT (5N18396) or Maths for STEM (5N0556) or included in their award or have Leaving Certificate mathematics.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.