This Bachelor of Social Science - Behavioural Studies Major degree from Swinburne Online with give you the skills to analyse the behaviour, relationships and motivations of people around you. These skills will open up a wide choice of prospective industries and work environments, such as family counselling, social work or human resources.
What you will learn
Learn about the major approaches psychologists use to understand personality.
- Social Psychology
Explain and predict people’s behaviour in social situations.
Understand the processes involved in psychological growth and how people change with age.
- Psychological Disorders
Explore different psychological abnormalities and disorders.
Examine cognitive processes, including perception, attention, memory and learning.
- Counselling Supporter
Provide guidance and support on personal or psychological problems.
- Child Protection Officer
Create a protective, safe and supportive environment for children.
- Community Worker
Support members of the community who need assistance to manage the challenges of everyday life.
- Human Resources Officer
Help nurture and develop highly productive and supportive work environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Communicating Online
- Australian Politics
- Psychology of Infancy and Early Childhood
- Psychology of Wellbeing (Double unit)
- Applied Social Psychology
- Sociological Foundations
- Deviance, Difference & Conformity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Organisational Behaviour View 5 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Swinburne Online and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.