As one of the very few universities to offer an online advertising degree, Swinburne Online gives you the opportunity to learn from industry leaders. You will understand how to design, create and deliver content and campaigns with impact and gain the practical skills you need to excel in a range of roles in the dynamic and ever-changing advertising industry.
This Media and Communication - Advertising Major degree from Swinburne Online has a special focus on digital advertising and will equip you with the tools to excel in digital and traditional copywriting; online advertising trends; planning online and traditional campaigns, and communication strategy.
The graduates are ready to work in a diverse range of settings, including agencies, large corporate organisations, small businesses, not-for-profit and government departments.
- Plan, organise, direct and control advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within an organisation.
- Plan and implement strategic advertising for all types of advertising channels.
- Create visual communication for use in advertisements on digital devices and traditional media.
- Develop television commercials and viral videos on behalf on a diverse range of clients.
- Become the internal and external voice for a brand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Advertising
- Advertising Issues: Regulations, Ethics and Cultural Considerations
- Concept Development and Copywriting
- Advertising, Media Planning and Purchasing
- Advertising Management and Campaigns Project
- Learning and Communicating Online
- Professional Communication Practice
- Professional Practice: Client and Agency Management
- Media Content Creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 9 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Swinburne Online and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees) or equivalent. Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.