Learn how to help companies build lasting relationships with the people most important to their success. You will develop your skills in producing engaging content, targeted messaging and strategic campaigns to communicate effectively with target audiences.
You’ll also learn how to manage stakeholders and find out how to best protect an organisation’s reputation in times of crisis.
Graduates are equipped to work in a range of public and private sector industries, from corporate communications to publicity.
What you will learn
- Professional Communication
Build your skills and confidence as a professional communicator.
- Intercultural Communication
Learn how to effectively communicate within a multicultural society.
- Campaign Planning
Learn how to plan and manage PR campaigns and evaluate their success.
Develop industry-specific writing skills that will allow you to effectively engage and influence your audience.
- Digital Communities
Understand communication theories in relation to social media, online communities and blogging.
- Public Relations Officer
Develop and implement communication strategies to promote information about an organisation to the public.
- Media Relations Coordinator
Develop and manage important brand relationships with the public and the media.
- Community Manager
Build, grow and manage a brand’s community through social media and other online channels.
- PR and Events Manager
Build a company’s presence through a range of messaging and events.
- Public Relations Manager
Plan and implement public relations strategies to build a favourable public image.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Communicating Online
- Professional Communication Practice
- Professional Practice: Client and Agency Management
- Global Media Industries
- Business of Media
- Global Public Relations Practice
- Public Relations Theory and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Relations Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 17 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees) or equivalent. Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21812 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21812 AUD per year during 36 months.
National6684 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6684 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.