On this Civil Engineering course you can:
- Have the opportunity to visits sate of the art civil engineering works and manufacturing facilities.
- Work in computer labs using the latest 3D engineering modelling software
- Test the properties of engineering material and soils using our suite of engineering laboratories and testing equipment.
- Use modern GPS surveying equipment and related software applications
- Apply management software applications to industry based projects.
- Carry out analytical works through the long established links we have with companies and organisations in the midlands region.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Technology and CAD
- Engineering Science and Materials
- Structural Mechanics
- Engineering Surveying
- Learning to Learn and Computer Applications
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 39 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade 06 at Ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate examination. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
- Applicants must be 17 years of age in January in the year of entry to programme of study at AIT.
- Applicants must have successfully completed High School Diploma with good grades in Mathematics and English (average of 60%). Indian applicants must have completed Standard XII Examinations with minimum average of 60% in English and Maths.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.