You will learn how to plan, monitor and control resources, meet key business objectives, and master the art of managing yourself and others.
You’ll graduate with the skills that you need to respond to the impact of ever-changing markets, legal and regulatory requirements and business practices, including strategic thinking, people management, and knowing how to make effective, well-informed business decisions.
What you will learn
- Decision Making
Learn how to plan, manage and lead teams within an organisation.
- Managing Diversity
Understand how people management facilitates an efficient working environment.
- Strategic Planning
Develop the skills you need to lead the strategic direction of an organisation.
- Organisational Behaviour
Understand how human behaviour influences teams and organisations.
- Commercial Law
Discover how Australian contract law is used to establish and manage business partnerships.
- Organise, direct and manage people within teams of all sizes in a business environment.
- Establish business objectives and put procedures in place to meet them.
- Continuously improve and adapt operational systems to meet changing business demands.
- Develop strategic plans and build an effective management team to achieve business goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Management Decision Making
- Industry Consulting Project
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
- Learning and Communicating for Innovative Business Practice
- Economic Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Critical Thinking in Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 5 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21952 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 AUD per year during 36 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.