On this Hotel and Leisure Management course at Athlone Institute of Technology you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of hospitality management;
- Apply live case studies to your coursework through the wide links we have with hotel and leisure attractions and companies;
- Visit hotel and leisure attractions on regular field visits to learn the latest industry techniques, challenges and opportunities;
- Have the opportunity to take part in short residential trips abroad. In 2018 our field visit is to Shanghai;
- Regularly interact with the industry through site visits, guest speakers and practical work experience;
- Have the opportunity to undertake a semester or year of your degree at one of AIT’s overseas partner universities. AIT has links with universities in France, Spain, Italy, Poland and many other countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Wellness for Hotel and Leisure
- Swimming and Creative Play
- Wet Facility Operations
- Introduction to Customer Service, Business and Management
- Learning and Development for Higher Education
- Beverage Studies
- Exploring the Meal Experience
- Anatomy and Physiology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- EEA students deadline: 1 February
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 16 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade O6 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate examination.
- Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish).
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Be a first time undergraduates
- Hold EU Nationality
Living costs for Athlone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.