You will learn how to plan, implement and manage business strategies, and work towards both short- and long-term objectives.
- Administration Manager
Support strategic operations and business objectives in an administrative capacity.
- Team Leader
Organise, direct and manage people within teams of all sizes in a business environment.
- Operations Manager
Continuously improve and adapt operational systems to meet changing business demands.
- General Manager
Establish business objectives and put procedures in place to meet them.
What you will learn
- Leadership and Management
Learn how to apply leadership and management concepts to real workplace situations.
Explore how marketing contributes to overall business operations.
- Commercial Law
Discover how Australian contract law is used to establish and manage business partnerships.
- Sustainable Change
Develop and critique sustainable business practices in real world environments.
- Managing Diversity
Learn how team diversity can contribute to a high performance working environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Management Decision Making
- Industry Consulting Project
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
- Learning and Communicating for Innovative Business Practice
- Economic Principles
- Law of Commerce
- Strategic Planning in Dynamic Environments
- Fundamentals of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 5 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21952 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 AUD per year during 36 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.