The Civil Engineering Department at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has grown tremendously over the years and is now recognized as one of the major engineering departments in the country.
The department has developed strong links with the building and construction industry and academic and research , both with in and outside the country. Besides high quality teaching and instruction at both UG and PG levels, the Department is actively involved in basic and applied research and consultancy and provides high quality technical advisory support through various R D projects and consultancy to various organizations.
- Applied Hydraulic Engineering
- Elastic Waves in Solids
- Elements of Structural Dynamics
- Engineering Law
- Environmental Geotechnics
- Estimation and Materials Testing Laboratory
- Finite Element Methods
- Foundation Engineering
- Geodesy Lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 19 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades. (Certified English translation is required, if the document is in other language).
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Personal particulars of Foreign Scholars coming to India (Click Here )
- Copy of the passport (page showing your nationality and personal details).
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in English language.
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 48 months.
National3354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1677 USD per semester during 48 months.
124.600 Rs-national students 324.600 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.