You'll learn to evaluate, analyse and communicate the financial position of an organisation, and make critical business decisions as part of a strategic team.
What you will learn during the Bachelor of Business: Accounting Major at Swinburne Online
- Accounting Systems
Record and analyse business activities with an understanding of the accounting cycle and its systems.
- Business Systems
Evaluate business performance using accounting systems.
- Financial Statements
Use financial statements to guide investment decisions.
- Corporate Accounting
Implement rules and define strategies in a corporate accounting environment.
Develop expertise in analytics and problem solving.
- Accountant: Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for clients.
- Finance Manager: Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the financial and accounting activities within an organisation.
This course is accredited by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), and Certified Practising Accounts (CPA) Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Financial Information Systems
- Management Accounting for Planning and Control
- Company Accounting
- Accounting Theory
- Analysis for Competitive Advantage
- Industry Consulting Project
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
- Learning and Communicating for Innovative Business Practice
- Economic Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Taxation
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21952 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 AUD per year during 36 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.