If you want to work in the early education sector and you're interested in the way that young children learn and develop, this one-year top-up course could be right for you.
The Education and Early Years (1 year top-up) from The University of Hull establishes your knowledge of child development, health and diversity between 0 and 7 years. It emphasises the contribution of child-centred play-based approaches to learning.
We'll encourage you to question the aims and values of education and early years’ practices and processes – as well as the philosophies, beliefs and attitudes behind them. You'll also examine current Government-supported initiatives and policies.
- Early years practitioner
- Child support worker
- Parent support worker
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy and Practice in Early Years and Care
- Creativity in Education
- International Perspectives in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Leadership, Management and Team Working
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 136 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- HND Higher National Diploma in related subject plus some work experience with 0 - 5 year olds
- Foundation Degree in related subject (level 5) and substantial experience of working with 0 - 5 year olds
- English Language/Literature at Grade 4 or C or above
- For international applicants, UG Diploma (240 credits with 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5)
- If your first language is not English, you will be required to provide acceptable evidence of your English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.