The Bachelor of Business: Accounting and Finance Major at Swinburne Online will help students gain the skills to analyse investments, source foreign exchange deals and analyse and communicate the financial situation of an organisation. Additionally, students learn about risk management and business investment.
- Financial analyst
Analyses the economic conditions along with business financials to determine its performance and make recommendations for the future.
- Tax analyst
Evaluates company operating information and recommend strategies on tax.
- Accounts officer
Monitors and processes business payments and expenditure.
- Management accountant
Provide financial, compliance and strategic support to a business.
- Treasury roles
Focuses on cash management, corporate finance and financial risk management within a business.
What you will learn
- Financial management: Examine the fundamentals of corporate finance.
- Management accounting: Apply management accounting techniques to solve a range of business problems.
- Analysis for competitive advantage: Examine the role of management accounting in supporting strategy development and implementation.
- Banking operations: Examine the development, regulation and deregulation of the Australian financial market, and how changes have corresponded to changes in economic thought.
- International trade: Apply theoretical concepts to current issues in international trade and finance analysis.
- Management of investment portfolios: Apply investment knowledge in allocating assets to a portfolio.
This course is accredited by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), Certified Practicing Accounts (CPA) Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Financial Information Systems
- Management Accounting for Planning and Control
- Company Accounting
- Accounting Theory
- Analysis for Competitive Advantage
- Industry Consulting Project
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 48 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Non-Year 12 entry
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
- Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
Year 12 entry
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21952 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 AUD per year during 36 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.