Why study Primary Education / General Science at Flinders
- Gain all the skills and knowledge required to become a registered primary school teacher
- Earn an Education (Primary) - General Science course from Flinders University in only four years that includes an general science degree
- Get work-ready with professional experience placements in primary schools where you can put your skills and knowledge into practice as a student teacher
- Reflect critically on teaching, theory and life to achieve excellence and creativity in your teaching practice
Although the majority of education graduates go on to employment as teachers in the public or private sector, some choose to follow other pathways. Your Bachelor of General Science will also make you suitable for positions in a range of government and private industry settings.
Potential occupations include:
- primary school science teacher
- graduate administrative officer
- youth and children’s support officer.
Potential employers include:
- primary schools
- government schools
- independent schools
- government education departments
- government and private industry settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differentiation for Diverse Learners (Primary)
- English Curriculum Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) Primary R-7
- Professional Experience: Final Assessment (Primary R-7)
- The Professional Educator
- Expressive Arts Curriculum Studies: Visual Art, Drama, Media, Music and Dance
- Health and Physical Education Curriculum Studies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 53 other Bachelors in Primary Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum entry requirement is comparable to an ATAR of 65, please note that some Flinders programs require higher than a comparable ATAR of 65. For further information please see the individual requirements for programs on the course listings.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 AUD per year during 48 months.
National5891 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5891 AUD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.