At RN Nursing from Tabor College studies will focus on a holistic approach addressing implications of patient care in all areas – physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual. Take classes online and finish your degree in as little as 16 months.
Tabor BSN graduates enjoy nursing and nursing-related careers in a variety of settings and organizations, such as:
- Clinical Specialist (e.g., Pediatrics, Geriatrics, ER)
- Home Health
- Data Analytics and Research
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Occupational Health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Care, Caring, and Caregiving
- Health Assessment
- Adult Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Transitions to Baccalaureate Nursing
- Health Assessment and Promotion
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late Decision Deadline - 01/08/2021
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 51 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Apply and submit your application fee online or to the address listed below.
- Send all high school and college transcripts
- Send ACT/SAT test scores
- Minimum qualifying high school GPA of 2.5 or 18 composite ACT score (960 SAT)
- Send all final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university (All International College/University transcripts must be sent to WES or the NAIA offered service InCred)
- Complete the International Student Data Sheet
- Complete the International Transfer Information Sheet
- Send a declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.)
- Full financial settlement before you arrive on campus
- Submit $200 USD Comprehensive Deposit, Pay Online
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
International8122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4061 USD per semester during 16 months.
National8122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4061 USD per semester during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.