At Business Administration from Tabor College we want to help you achieve career advancement & personal significance by becoming more knowledgeable and skilled in your career. BSBA students learn cutting-edge techniques that help organizations achieve mission-critical objectives and build value into their processes and people. The leadership growth you’ll learn and experience in the Tabor BSBA program will make you a qualified and confident leader.
Tabor graduates can find employment in areas like banking, financial services, account management, healthcare, insurance, logistics distribution, and aerospace. Job titles available include:
- General manager
- Financial officer
- Operations manager
- Account manager
- Sales professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizations and Management
- Principles of Economics
- Business Ethics
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Production Planning & Cost Analysis
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managing a Global Workforce
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Projection Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Law View 219 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Apply and submit your application fee online or to the address listed below.
- Send all high school and college transcripts
- Send ACT/SAT test scores
- Minimum qualifying high school GPA of 2.5 or 18 composite ACT score (960 SAT)
- Send all final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university (All International College/University transcripts must be sent to WES or the NAIA offered service InCred)
- Complete the International Student Data Sheet
- Complete the International Transfer Information Sheet
- Send a declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.)
- Full financial settlement before you arrive on campus
- Submit $200 USD Comprehensive Deposit, Pay Online
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
International41200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20600 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National41200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20600 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.