The Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Maribor (UM FERI) is one of the leading teaching and research institution in the field of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in Slovenia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Systems Basics
- User Software
- Discrete Structures
- Operating Systems
- Network Centric Computing.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Verified copy of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship or passport or personal identity card.
- Translation into Slovenian or English by a court appointed translator of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship or passport or personal identity card (translation is not necessary for documents in the following languages: English, Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian if the writing of the document is in Latin script).
- Translation into Slovenian or English by a court appointed translator of the secondary school exit certificate and certificates of the last two years with all the graded subjects, including the corresponding marks, must be specified in the certificate.
International4870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4870 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA1623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1623 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maribor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.