With this Business Administration - Project Management program at Strayer University you’ll:
- Explore scheduling, budgeting, procurement, risk management, and personnel management
- Learn fundamental project management methodologies and processes
- Explore the process for determining project costs, project scheduling and sequencing, and quality assurance
- Identify, analyze, and use strategies to minimize the risks inherent to project management
- Understand the essential elements of project contracting and resource procurement
- Learn how to plan for human capital needs, acquire and develop skills needed for projects, motivate a project team, and measure a project team’s performance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Managing Project Task
- Managing Project Teams
- Project Estimating and Budgeting
- Project Procurement Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 56 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
National1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.