BBA in Management at Strayer University explores:
- Current business management and administration theory and practice and real-world applications of what you learn
- The basic organizational behavior model, while explaining the application of human resource management theories and approaches to improve organizational performance
- The knowledge of various business disciplines and application of that knowledge to business decisions
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Small Business Management
- Operations Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 59 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
National1480 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1480 USD per module during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.