The mission of the Teacher Education Program is to prepare teachers as progressive leaders, able to meet the challenges that will face them with optimism and energy as well as enable them to revive the positive conditions that make genuine learning possible.
- The Education - Middle Grades (6-9) Program from Mars Hill University is committed to preparing middle-level teachers who understand adolescent development and learning, developmentally responsive middle-level programs and schools, and the middle-level curriculum and strategies proven to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- The Adolescent Learner
- Middle Grades Curriculum
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- Historical, Philosophical and Social Foundations of Education
- Reading, Writing, and Language Arts in Elementary Education
- Advanced Methods for Teaching Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Secondary Education View 2651 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- Send official copies of your SAT (college code: 5395) or ACT (college code: 3124) and TOEFL or IELTS scores (if English is not your first language) to Mars Hill University.
- Send official copies of all Transcripts from previous or current institutions attended (secondary/high school and post-secondary schools) or national examination results such as A-levels (United Kingdom) or Baccalaureate (France).
- Transfer students must also send Official College/University Transcripts. Transcripts should be translated to English if necessary.
- Optional: Send two Letters of Recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic ability and personal character.
- Submit your $250 Advance Tuition Payment.
International36557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36557 USD per year during 48 months.
National36557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36557 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.