Intercultural Studies majors at Southwestern Christian University are designed to provide training and experience for students desiring to serve in other cultures as missionaries or other short term overseas ministry.
- Emphasis is placed on strong biblical education, evangelistic purpose, cultural understanding, and communication among diverse people groups.
- The Pentateuch
- World Geography
- Pentecostal History
- Comparative Religions
- Contemporary Issues in Missions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History View 2419 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southwestern Christian University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Completed Application for admission (completed in English)
- English Language Requirements
- Official High School transcript (transcripts must be translated professionally into the English language, prior to submission)
- A Certificate of Financial Resources Form must be fully completed and submitted.
- A processing fee of $200 MUST be paid to the Business Office at 1(405)789-7661 before I-20 package is issued.
- ACT composite score of 19
- SAT score of 900 (Critical Reading + Math)
- Recommendation letters
- Personal essays
International17040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17040 USD per year during 48 months.
National17040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17040 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bethany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.