Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management at London School of International Business consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits. With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Service in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Accounting and Finance in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Academic and Employability Skills
- Events Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Analysing the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 17 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UK level 4 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 Months - GBP £1250
- 9 Months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.