The Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Operations Management) offered by the London School of Planning and Management provides a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place and specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Learners who complete these qualification can progress onto an MBA programme at universities in the UK and internationally, or onto the Level 7 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and further progress onto an MBA Top-Up Programmes at a university.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Operations Management Pathway Units
- Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Managing Change
- Risk management
- Project Management
Students will be well served by these qualifications, whether they are seeking to move on to higher level university courses or to increase their employability profile and effectiveness within a current or future organisation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Operations and Quality Management View 132 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- One or two years’ study of business, management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or A level 5 qualification in business, management or related subjects for example Level 5 Diploma in Management or Other equivalent international qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.