Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration qualification at London School of International Business provides an insight into the principles of Business and Administration and will aid career development by providing knowledge and understanding of working in this sector.
This QCF knowledge based qualification is designed for individuals who are involved in Business and Administration as their primary work activity, who are seeking a career in Business and Administration and wish to take the first step towards professional qualifications. It is also suitable for learners who wish to gain recognition of their knowledge in Business and Administration.
The business-related knowledge, skills and understanding that the Diploma will have helped you develop will also prepare you to progress to a Level 3 business qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory Units Group A
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 129 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London School of International Business and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for those Learners with some awareness of Business Administration who want to develop their knowledge to aid their employment opportunities, and for those already in employment as part of their continuous professional development.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.