The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management offered by the London School of Planning and Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree. Learners must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Business and Administrative Management there are a number of progression opportunities. Learners may progress to: a Level 6 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management or to other Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level or a degree programme in a higher education institution or employment in the business or related sectors.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Information for Strategic Decision Making
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers
- The Context of Corporate Governance
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Business Research
Candidates will develop a holistic approach to business together with the analytical and evaluative skills necessary for those in management positions.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 132 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above a level 4 qualification for example Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management or Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management or other equivalent international qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.