Popular areas for events management careers include corporate events, festivals, cultural and music events, weddings and conferences, as well as hospitality, tourism, marketing and PR.
What you should know about this course
- Study Events Management and earn up to £28,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
- Our degree will give you professional skills and confidence in organising events globally.
- Our courses in Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism have above 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism courses are ranked TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- 2nd in London for Graduate Prospects for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism subjects (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in Events
- Experience Design and Event Marketing
- International Event Management
- Event Finance, Sponsorship and Partnership
- Personal Professional Development
- Event Production in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management View 95 other Bachelors in Event Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 UCAS points from at least two A-levels. No more than 12 points should come from AS-levels.
- GCSE English language or literature and mathematics with a minimum of grade C or grade 4.
We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Access courses
- Level 2 alternatives like Functional Skills and Key Skills for English and mathematics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.