Would you like to leave work every day with that warm inner satisfaction that you have helped someone when it matters most?
The Undergraduate Pathway in Health and Human Sciences from Plymouth University International College will prepare you for a rewarding degree – whether you are interested in caring for adults with acute and long-term illnesses, or in healthy eating, nutrition and lifestyle.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult Health)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Child Health)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health)
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Optometry
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Principles of ICT
- Targeted English Language
- Numerical Techniques
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1778 other programmes in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 semester: 32 UCAS tariff points
- 2 semesters: 5 GCSE passes at grade A-E
- BTEC Diploma(PP) /BTEC Extended Certificate(M).
International11166 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16750 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.