The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care offered by the London School of Planning and Management is a 60 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 45 credits and learners must complete atleast 1 unit from optional. This specification provides key information on the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social care including the rules of combination, the content of all the units and guidance on assessment.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The programme is awarded by British Awarding Association (BAA) - an awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of Business and Research.
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Health & Socialcare. This can be used towards the progress for a bachelors programme.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
AccreditationQuality Assured: The programme is awarded by British Awarding Association (BAA) - an awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of Business and Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Managing Financial Resources in Health and Social Care
- The Role of Public Health in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
This programme is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in a related area of study.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 78 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification or;
- 5 years work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.