The program’s coursework focuses on foundational electrical and computer engineering topics to prepare students for real-world problem solving and design of electronic, computer, and software systems through a comprehensive curriculum of modern electrical & computer engineering design skills.
This Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology program from Wright State University uniquely blends coursework from multiple fields of math, science, engineering and computer science using pedagogical best practices focused on engaging students in their learning, such that they are actively involved in understanding engineering concepts and ideas, and fostering scientific creativity and critical thinking.
The degree in electrical and computer engineering technology provides students with a comprehensive skill set in programming as well as electrical and computer engineering design and implementation with more modest requirements for the study of mathematics and the basic sciences than traditional electrical and computer engineering programs.
- General Physics Laboratory
- Principles of Physics Lab
- Electrical Engineering
- Digital Design with HDL
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Laboratory
- Discrete Structures and Their Algorithms
- Analog Circuit Theory Lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Wright State University has a rolling admissions policy. Typically the admissions application deadline for each semester is the week before classes start.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1896 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Cambridge test
- Satisfactory completion of LEAP level 4 TOEFL Waiver Track
- If you have graduated from a school in a country where English is the official language for higher education, you will not be required to demonstrate English proficiency.
- International degree-seeking applicants whose native language is not English and who do not have a diploma from a U.S. senior high school accredited by the department of education of the state or territory in which it is located must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- English proficiency may be demonstrated by meeting required threshold scores on proficiency tests, such as SAT, vetted, and recommended by TESOL faculty and approved by the International Education Advisory Committee (IEAC).
International19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9879 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9879 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5170 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.