During your studies you will learn to successfully market products and services from companies online and offline.
At the Accadis International School Bad Homburg we offer a bachelor degree in International Marketing Management. As a graduate, you are a sought-after expert who ingeniously brings products and target groups together.
- Small, interactive study groups
- Flexibility - course change possible without extending your business studies until the end of the second trimester
- Support from the Career Center - e.g. B. Career Day, applicant training and job portal
- All local contacts in Bad Homburg
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Specialist knowledge including Internet and social media marketing, market research, big data and statistics, communication policy and advertising as well as media studies
- Topics such as agile project management, big data and innovation management
- Business modules such as business planning, economics, international marketing, finance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 74 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In contrast to public universities, we allocate our limited bachelor's degree places after receipt of the applications and the successful completion of our admission process.
- We recommend that you already before graduation to apply to secure an our limited study places.
- Alternatively, you can apply with your (technical) high school diploma or a comparable international qualification.
International4680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2340 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National4680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2340 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.