A highly dynamic industry is waiting for you - take the exciting new paths that digital change is leading the sports industry to.
Apply the theory from the International Sports Management course from the Accadis International School Bad Homburg directly in practice. Benefit from more and longer practical phases than at most universities and prepare yourself well for the start of your career in multifaceted practical projects and exciting case studies.
- Small, interactive study groups
- Flexibility - course change possible without extending your business studies until the end of the second trimester
- Support from the Career Center - e.g. B. Career Day, applicant training and job portal
- All local contacts in Bad Homburg
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special knowledge including sports marketing, sports economics, sports club and personnel management as well as sports and finance.
- Topics such as agile project management, big data and innovation management.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 5 other Bachelors in Sports Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In contrast to public universities, we allocate our limited bachelor's degree places after receipt of the applications and the successful completion of our admission process.
- We recommend that you already before graduation to apply to secure an our limited study places.
- Alternatively, you can apply with your (technical) high school diploma or a comparable international qualification.
International4680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2340 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National4680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2340 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.