Our Business Logistics and Transport Management (Hons) degree at University of Greenwich will give you an understanding of logistics and transport management within organisations through topics such as business processes, planning and development, project management and logistics.
- As the first-year modules in business planning and economics are common to a number of our degrees (Business Studies, Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and Business Purchasing and Supply Chain Management), you may switch to one of these courses if it better matches your developing skills.
- Business logistics and transport management graduates can enter roles as logistics operations managers, supply chain managers and operations directors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Competitive Environments
- Project Planning and Management
- Purchasing and Distribution
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 18 other Bachelors in Transport Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
112 UCAS points from A-levels. No more than 12 points should come from AS-levels.
GCSE English language / literature and mathematics with a minimum of grade C or grade 4.
We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Access courses
- Level 2 alternatives like Functional Skills and Key Skills for English and mathematics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.