The Business Administration (Hons) programme at European School of Economics focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
A grouping of essential core subjects are uniquely combined with the study of a language, two integral internship placements, integrative workshops and the choice of three specialisations in management, marketing and finance.
A distinctive constellation of interlocking subjects ensures that each student receives the knowledge and the analytical, creative and quantitative expertise needed to be able to manage people, resources and information in a dynamic business environment. With these key skills ESE students are more attractive to employers, and know how to enable companies to achieve their goals and objectives in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Students will also have the added advantage of being able to pursue the BSc in Business Administration in any of the ESE campuses, whether London, Milan, Florence or Rome. They will have the unique opportunity to transfer between campuses on a per term or per year basis, experiencing the same programme in multiple international contexts and cultures.
Key Components of the BSc in Business Administration
- A choice of three specialisations – Management, Marketing, Finance
- Two internship placements selected from companies worldwide
- The possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term or per year basis
- Compact class sizes which enable faculty to provide the individual attention needed to help you discover your special skills and succeed in your chosen pathway
- Starting dates in September and January
- Academic credit for foreign language modules which will increase employability
- Additional workshops and guest lectures that provide the knowledge, skills, practice for maximum personal and academic development
Graduates from the BSc in Business Administration possess:
- Strong analytical skills and the capability to identify and assess strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
- The flexibility and creativity needed to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment
- Cross-cultural communication skills, which will enable a graduate to manage people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
- ESE´s unique business philosophy rooted in concepts of wholeness and integrity, which guide the student towards increased level of self-awarness and responsibility
- Excellent preparation for postgraduate study
- A truly international experience with students from around the world and with six campuses to choose from; an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Business
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Managing People
- E-Business and E-Commerce
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
ESE practices rolling admissions, and therefore accepts applications for review throughout the academic year on a first-come, first-serve basis.
360 UK credits / 180 ECTS
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 26 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form
- Official copy of the High School Diploma or foreign equivalent certificate* (American High School diploma and IB with 24 points or above accepted)
- Official copy of the High School Transcripts*
- One Recommendation Letter*
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- ENGLISH Language requirements**: IELTS 6.0 (169 – 175) TOEFL iBT 87; Pearson Test 50-57; Cambridge CAE grade C; Trinity College ISE II (Students have up to 90 days from the beginning of their course to submit the sufficient English language scores). Students have up to 90 days to submit their English Language
- One photograph (passport-sized) *All non-English documents must be officially translated**Candidates who have completed their studies in the English language (at least 2 years) are not required to present a language qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Milan, Rome, Florence & Madrid Campuses
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: € 22.000,00/year
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £ 22.000,00/year
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
ESE encourages students – both undergraduate and postgraduate – to come to the European School of Economics regardless of their financial circumstances. The scholarships ESE offers enable prospective students to receive reductions on tuition. No reduction is allowed on the Registration Fee and/or on other applicable fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.