Within the Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management stream, five student places are reserved for new field of expertise, the Hospitality Innovation & Imagineering (in partnership with NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands).
Studies at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences improve student’s skills in project management, team working and presentation. As Bachelor of Hospitality Management one is an expert of the service sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experience Economy in Hospitality and Tourism
- Accommodation and Food & Beverage Environment
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Accommodation Business Environment
- Global and Local Perspective of Travel and Tourism with Operational Project
- Guest Experience Management
- Personal Development - Planning
- Understanding Human Behaviour in Hospitality
- Marketing and Personal Selling
- Financial Accounting
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 8 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree programme taught in English.
- A tuition fee is applicable if you are not a citizen of a country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Helsinki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.