Emphasizing the importance of historical and cross-cultural perspectives, the Gender and Women's Studies Department at University of Maryland Baltimore County critically examines the intersections of gender and sexuality with other differences, including, class, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, and ability to make visible structures of power that otherwise remain hidden.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studies in Feminist Activism
- Methodologies of Gender, Women's and Sexuality Studies
- Theories of Feminism
- Colloquium: Research and Activism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies View 299 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12169 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12169 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4352 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.