As in the case of every major, Keyboard Performance from Nyack College has a strong Biblical, academic, and theoretical foundation. Performance degrees represent the highest standards of professional studies, including the history, theory, pedagogy and practice of many genres of music.
Students graduating with a BM Degree in Keyboard Performance may be employed as solo or studio recording artists, church music ministers, graduate students in Performance, private teachers, or studio accompanists. The Degree enables them to go on to graduate school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Literature and Materials of Music (an integrated Music History, Theory Mathematics, Science, and cultural sequence)
- Jazz/Gospel Harmony
- Private lessons in Piano, Organ, or Harpsichord
- Pedagogy (how to teach)
- Music Technology
- Accompanying and Collaborative Piano
- Chamber Music
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.