The Bachelor of Arts in Music from Nyack College is a substantial, but versatile major that provides a foundation for graduate studies in music and related fields. Bachelor of Arts students choose this program because of its broad spectrum of musical and academic experience.
Graduates with the BA in Music Degree may continue their studies in Music or in other Liberal Arts programs, or work in a variety of related fields.
Students graduating with a B.A. Music degree will be able to pursue their career in music or related fields, some requiring further specialization, such as Music Education. Depending upon their area of specialization, graduates may:
- Teach private lessons or continue their studies toward public-school accreditation
- Work in churches as pastoral assistants, soloists, or instrumentalists
- Work in studios or artists’ venues in a variety of careers
- Continue their studies toward Master’s Degree, leading to a career in therapeutic music, applied music and performance, Music Education, or many other fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Small Jazz Ensemble
- Theory and Harmony in Contemporary Worship Music
- Music Business: Music Industry, Recording, Merchandising, Contracts, and Career Development
- Jazz and Gospel Harmony
- Applied Piano
- Piano Accompanying
- Vocal Literature
- Singer’s Diction
- Chamber Music
- Opera Coaching
- History of Broadway
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.