Architecture (buildings), landscape (spaces between buildings), and interiors (spaces within buildings) organize and shape the contexts for all our activities and relations.
At the core of the curriculum are six comprehensive studios, five of which address potential real-world projects sited in Los Angeles and other cities. Support courses present the materials and methods of building, landscape, and interior construction; physical and digital communication skills and media; and the history and theory of spatial design.
In senior year, you’ll travel to another city, such as New York, Chicago, or Seattle, to research the site of your final studio project. You’ll also work with your classmates to design, fabricate, assemble, and install a full-scale spatial environment as part of Otis College’s Annual Exhibition.
Graduates of the Architecture - Landscape - Interiors program of Otis College of Art and Design work in architecture, landscape, and interiors offices as well as related fields such as lighting, set, and production design, and/or enter competitive master’s-level programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Culture
- Birth of the Modern
- Studio I: Scale, Structure and Space
- Technologies + Ecologies I: Landscape Technology and Ecology
- Digital Media I: Communicating Information
- Digital Media II-A: Digital Translations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Digital Communication View 285 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Portfolio - Submit 10–20 pieces of your best work submitted online through SlideRoom on the Common App
- Personal Statement - In at least 500 words, describe your background and interest in studying art and design
- SAT/ACT Test Scores
- International applicants whose primary/native language is not English should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis College: TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required)
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.