Nursing from Nyack College is designed to prepare students to become general nurses. Our students combine nursing skills, knowledge, and an attitude of service in order to provide compassionate care and advocacy for others.
The curriculum also provides students with the background for advanced studies and professional careers.
There are many career opportunities available to nurses. Graduates of Nyack’s nursing program are prepared to become general nurses and pursue their careers in different populations and clinical settings including but not limited to the following:
- Critical care nurse
- Dialysis nurse
- Emergency room nurse
- Maternity nurse
- Nursing informatics
- Operating room nurse
- Pediatric nurse
- School nurse
After working for several years and obtaining a master’s degree, graduates can become nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse educators, nurse administrators, or nurse researchers. Students who continue even further in their education can teach, become expert clinicians, or conduct public health research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Health Assessment across the Lifespan
- Worldview Perspectives: The Christian Nurse
- Nursing of Women and Childbearing Families
- Nursing Care of Children and Adolescents
- Adult Health Alterations
- Nursing Theory
- Management and Leadership in Nursing
- Population-Based Care: A Global Perspective
- Nursing Informatics
- Community Health Perspectives
- Mental Health Nursing
- Health Alterations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing View 585 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.