Childhood Education biblically based program from Nyack College is highly regarded by Christian, public, charter, and private schools for the quality of its graduates with regards to their intellect, pedagogy, and disposition.
In addition to being prepared to work in the typical classroom context, graduates of this program will develop valuable twenty-first century skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, and communication. Media and technology applications are stressed. Other career opportunities include but are not limited to:
- After-school program teacher/coordinator
- Curriculum and program development
- International and domestic ministries
- Mentoring or coaching
- Sales representatives for educational materials
- Teaching/training in grade 1–6 contexts
- Working with youth in agency-based contexts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Issues
- Development and Learning Theory
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Technology Applications for Teachers -
- Methods in Teaching Science
- Methods in Teaching Social Studies
- Methods of Teaching Literacy
- Methods in Teaching Math
- Exceptional Child
- The Christian Teacher
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 708 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.