Accounting from Nyack College offers technical training coupled with a strong Bible-based, ethical foundation. These features of our program uniquely qualify our students to fill key roles in the business world of today and the future.
Our curriculum focuses on preparing each student to successfully complete the examination for becoming a licensed Certified Public Accountant. However, the curriculum is also broad enough to enable students interested in careers in other areas of accounting (for example, general accounting, tax preparation and consulting, cost accounting, and internal auditing) to gain the knowledge required to enter those areas.
- (Public) Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Tax Practitioner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost/Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Accounting with Computers
- Federal Income Tax
- Advanced Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.