Psychology students at Nyack College study all the academic components of a traditional psychology major. Additionally, through electives, students can concentrate on the science of psychology or the practical application of psychology. All courses are taught in a Christian environment and informed by a Christian worldview.
A few of the many career opportunities available to Nyack’s psychology graduates include the following: behavior analyst, residential manager, behavioral coach, pastoral counselor, juvenile detention specialist, foster care counselor, psychiatric technician, research associate, and research assistant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology Research Methods
- Child Psychology or Adolescent Psychology
- Integration of Psychology and Theology
- History of Psychology
- Statistics for Social Science
- Experimental Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychology of Learning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1644 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.