Communications students from Nyack College are passionate about the arts and are motivated to become relevant in the world around them through a number of twenty-first century, technologically-driven, and globally-engaged media outlets.
The study of Communications at Nyack College affords students the opportunity to actively engage in an enriching undergraduate experience that presents a rigorous core curriculum enhanced by a myriad of engaging and essential concentration courses ranging from screenwriting to acting.
Nyack’s Communications graduates are prepared for careers in areas that actively engage public speaking, writing, and dramatic skills, such as broadcast production, public relations, sales and advertising, acting, producing, directing, and more. Additionally, the major provides excellent preparatory skills for graduate studies in theatre, film, education, ministry, law, business, and all areas of the communication arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication, Culture, and Technology
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Communications
- Mass Media and Society
- Public Speaking
- Senior Seminar in Communications Media Ethics
- Storytelling for Communications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 524 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions Checklist
- Pastoral Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- Submitting SAT/ACT scores
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.