Biology from Northwest University helps you integrate your faith with your learning to develop a service-oriented approach to the sciences, contribute new scientific knowledge through participation in undergraduate research projects and engage in hands-on learning in labs that encourage creativity, exploration of the natural world, and application of the scientific method.
- Medical School
- Graduate Studies (medicine, molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry, other sciences)
- Veterinary School
- Physical Therapy
- General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biology View 3015 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form (Application Packet)
- Application Fee ($30)
- Biographical Essay (Application Form)
- Entrance Test (ACT or SAT)
- Official High School Transcripts of work completed at time of application (or GED)
- College Transcripts (previous college work)
- Be a high school graduate or be eligible for graduation prior to attending Northwest University.
- Please submit a proof of English proficiency. Proficiency
- Health Insurance
International33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
National33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.