This Office Management program at the Maranatha Baptist University equips you to organize, manage, and distribute information with confidence and care, whether you plan to serve in a fast-paced business office, faith-based nonprofit organization, or friendly church ministry.
Mastering skills in the Microsoft Office software suite and in other office management procedures and functions makes you a contender in today's job market.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of business terminology and concepts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve business problems.
- Students will demonstrate skill in written and oral communication.
- Students will demonstrate expertise in using technology.
- Students will demonstrate Christian character and application of Biblical principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Document Processing
- Office Management Elective
- Principles of Management
- Administrative Procedures and Technology
- Business Finance
- Desktop Publishing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2044 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay $50 application fee (USD)
- Supply character references: The character references must be completed by three people who are not relatives
- Send your transcripts
- Take the TOEFL test
- Receive a decision from admissions
- Return confirmation form and $175 deposit (USD)
- Register for classes
- Student Visa: Once steps 1-9 are complete, Maranatha Baptist University will issue a Form I-20 which will be signed by a Designated School Official and sent to you
International16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.