Students take classes in the General Education component, the Christian component, and then in the Professional component.
The Christian Ministry and Divinity major at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary will not only provide a foundational core of Bible and Theology, but will introduce the student to the practical side of Christian Ministry. The Divinity major is designed for individuals who anticipate serving as pastors, evangelists, associate pastors, missionaries, or in other ministries that emphasize expository preaching, or teaching of the Word of God.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business and Finance
- Historical Geography of the Bible
- Basic Communication
- English Composition
- Quantitative Reasoning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 154 other Bachelors in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form. Additional typed pages may be attached to answer any section.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Immunization Records
- Official transcripts from any post-high school educational institution must be sent directly from the institution attended to Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Admissions Office.
- Church Endorsement Form completed by the church where the applicant is currently a member.
- Pastor Recommendation Form completed by a Pastor. If you have less than a one-year relationship with your Pastor, then a deacon or Sunday School teacher may complete this form. If you are a Pastor, send the form to your Director of Missions.
- Recommendation Forms completed by two persons not related to the applicant and by persons the applicant has known for at least one year.
International14550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.