Marymount California University Criminal Justice graduate will be able to:
- Express a thorough knowledge of the criminal justice system, including police, courts and corrections
- Identify legal and moral responsibilities of criminal justice professionals as they relate to cultural diversity and establishing positive community relationships
- Understand the constitutional rights and responsibilities of citizens, offenders and victims as they apply to state, federal and procedural law
- Explain the criminal justice process and the role of discretion among criminal justice participants, as well as evaluate best practices
- Apply psychological and sociological theories to better understand criminal behavior
- Compare and contrast the United States criminal justice system with that of other nations, employing both historical and cultural contexts
Do more in real time
- Get an up-close look at Long Beach Port’s elaborate security network.
- Study recidivism issues in prisons or why people fear the police.
- Vie for a spot at the Customs and Border Protection academy.
- Meet employers from 18 law enforcement agencies during MCU’s criminal justice career fair.
- Add an optional one-year MBA to your senior year.
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Criminology
- Concepts of Criminal Law
- Legal Aspects of Evidence
- Criminal Investigation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 517 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application, including additional documents
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Submit official secondary/college transcripts
- Show language proficiency
- Upon admission, you will be asked to submit a statement of financial support (Issuance of Form I-20 will take place after admission and once proof of funds have been verified through the statement of financial support)
International35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
National35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rancho Palos Verdes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.