The Accounting and Finance concentration at Marymount California University is a cross-functional area of focus designed to develop concrete, highly-demanded skills for work in the rapidly evolving world of corporate finance and accounting.
Business students will deepen their knowledge of accounting principles and have the opportunity to strengthen their understanding of finance and investments. In addition to the traditional applications for accounting and finance in the private sector, this concentration is also beneficial to students interested in pursuing careers in law and government.
The Entrepreneurship concentration allows students to learn through a case-study approach in a seminar setting. With guest speakers from both successful and struggling organizations, students have the opportunity to critique business plans, laying the foundation for the development of their own capstone project.The Management concentration was developed to provide students with a solid understanding of the management field.
There are three areas within this concentration. The first is focused on the traditional components of planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and directing. The second introduces and familiarizes students with the field of leadership. Finally, students are exposed to leading edge theories that cross the spectrum of contemporary management.
Do more in real time
- Corner the “craft-brand” food and beverage market with your own startup.
- Help a budding LA tourist attraction expand its social media presence.
- Study marketing for a semester at University of Nicosia in Cyprus.
- Leverage a summer internship with one of the world’s top companies into a full-time job.
- Add an optional one-year MBA to your senior year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting
- Perspectives on Global Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 651 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application, including additional documents
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Submit official secondary/college transcripts
- Show language proficiency
- Upon admission, you will be asked to submit a statement of financial support (Issuance of Form I-20 will take place after admission and once proof of funds have been verified through the statement of financial support)
International35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
National35158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35158 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rancho Palos Verdes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.